Saturday, May 23, 2009

the food thing

I know that the reason I stopped losing weight is that I'm not controlling my food intake. I am eating too much of the wrong foods. The problem is, we don't have money to buy most foods - period. We're living off of what we get from WIC and from what we have in the cabinets.

So, we have cereal, cheese, milk, and eggs, but very little fruits and vegetables. I have some frozen and cans, but not much. So my selection sucks.

But I started today and told myself that I can't let this be an excuse to lose weight. I hear it from my weight loss clients everyday.

So...no more overeating and eating when I am not hungry. I need to eat as soon as I realize I'm hungry, and stop when I feel a bit full. So simple, yet something I don't do.

What's funny is I'm taking both ritalin and wellbutrin - which most people lose weight and appetite on - and absolutely no weight decrease - I've actually gained three pounds. :-(

I'm going to try to keep my food log posted on here, too.

For accountability.

No comments: