Friday, May 22, 2009

i slacked

So yesterday my inlaws pissed me off. Me and my husband don't have a lot of money, and we are behind on some of our bills. His parents are perfect and are never late on anything. And because my husband and his father have the same name, the bill collectors call his parents.

But his parents snoop and nose around and find out how much we are late, how much we owe, and all of that. It's none of their FUCKING business! Then they call us and get onto us about it. I seriously hate them at times. There is a lot more to it than that. They are just snooty, stuck up, arrogant assholes. They never have anything nice to say about anyone.

So I was angry. And I ate. I ate an entire Tony's Pizza. All 1240 calories of it. And I didn't treadmill. So today I am feeling huge. I'm putting the baby down for a nap, and then I am heading off to work out.

I am still full of anger.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Gees, you could have described my in laws! Isn't it weird, even though we are "adults" now, they still think they can chide us? Chin up, they don't matter.